April 14, 2018, Myeloma Crowd Round Tables: Charlotte, North Carolina
Myeloma Crowd Round Tables on High-Risk Disease are day-long patient education meetings featuring world class experts to assist patients and caregivers to make decisions about their treatment and care.
The presentations make the most difficult issues in myeloma research and treatment—high-risk, relapsed and refractory disease—understandable in plain language. Myeloma Crowd Round Tables provide patients and caregivers updated information to help make informed treatment decisions.
Learn from top myeloma experts about aggressive and high-risk disease and what you can do to stay one step ahead for your best outcomes. This is a great opportunity to learn from top myeloma experts about what you and your physicians can do to stay one step ahead and achieve your best outcomes. Extensive time for audience questions is included in every Round Table.
Topics will include:
- Standard- and High-Risk Disease Issues
- Strategies for Refractory and Relapsed Patients
- Myeloma Genomics and Chromosomal Translocations
- CAR T Cell Update
- Transplantation and Immunotherapies
- Latest Updates on Combination Therapies
- HealthTree: Assisting You to Find Your Best Therapy and Specialists
Date: Saturday, April 14, 2018
Time: Registration begins at 8:30 am. Session runs from 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
- DoubleTree Suites Charlotte-SouthPark, 6300 Morrison Boulevard, Charlotte, NC 28211
- If you need a hotel room, please click here or call DoubleTree Suites Charlotte-SouthPark (704-364-2400) to request the Myeloma Crowd rate of $129.00.
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT)
Cost: Registration is $25 per person. (Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require additional financial assistance)
- Dr. Adam Cohen, Abramson Cancer Center, University of Pennsylvania
- Dr. Peter Voorhees, Levine Cancer Institute, Charlotte, NC
- Dr. Saad Usmani, Levine Cancer Institute, Charlotte, NC
Looking forward to seeing you in Charlotte!
Thanks to our sponsors: