ASH 2018: Best Kept Secret at ASH in Multiple Myeloma
I believe this might be the best kept secret at ASH 2018.
- Phase I Trial of Anti-CS1 Monoclonal Antibody Elotuzumab in Combination With Bortezomib in the Treatment of Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma - ORR of 48%
- Pomalidomide alone or in combination with low-dose dexamethasone in relapsed and refractory multiple myeloma: a randomized phase 2 study - ORR of 33%
- Daratumumab monotherapy in patients with treatment-refractory multiple myeloma (SIRIUS): an open-label, randomised, phase 2 trial - ORR of 29.2%
- Combination of bendamustine, lenalidomide, and dexamethasone (BLD) in patients with relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma is feasible and highly effective: results of phase I/II open-label, dose escalation study - ORR of 52%
- PANORAMA 2: panobinostat in combination with bortezomib and dexamethasone in patients with relapsed and bortezomib-refractory myeloma - ORR of 34%
Upcoming immunotherapies such as CAR T, bITEs and others are seeing response rates in the 80-90% but for these classes of drugs, this study is showing exceptional results.