HealthTree University: Starting Treatment (Part 3 of 3)
Below are some video excerpts from our HealthTree University curriculum to help you learn more about these important areas of your disease. By creating a HealthTree account, in HealthTree University you can:
- Save and keep track of your progress in the courses
- Get points for answering quiz questions
- Bookmark videos
- Take notes
- Earn prizes [COMING SOON]
- And get access to all the other incredible features of HealthTree!
6.11 - How is maintenance therapy adapted to myeloma risk?
6.12 - How do I know if I am responding to treatment or in remission?
6.13 - What tests are used to assess response to treatment?
6.14 - When should a patient consider changing a therapy?
6.15 - What are the different catheters and ports?
We’d like to thank our faculty who donated their time in creating these videos, including:
- Sagar Lonial, MD, FACP of Winship Cancer Institute of Emory University
- Peter Voorhees, MD of Levine Cancer Institute
- Aaron Rosenberg, MD, MS of UC Davis Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Adam Cohen, MD of Penn Medicine - Abramson Cancer Center
- Jeffrey Zonder, MD of Karmanos Cancer Institute
- Angela Dispenzieri, MD of Mayo Clinic, Rochester
- Rafael Fonseca, MD of Mayo Clinic, Scottsdale
- Saad Usmani, MD, FACP of Levine Cancer Institute
- Natalie Callander, MD of University of Wisconsin
- Mike Thompson, MD, PhD, FASCO of Advocate Aurora Health
- Omar Nadeem, MD of Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Ajai Chari, MD of Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Jesus Berdeja, MD of Sarah Cannon Research Institute
We have over 200 HealthTree University videos online at university.healthtree.org! Learn the basics (and the not-so-basics) of myeloma from some of the top myeloma doctors in the world!
Other HealthTree University Classes:
- Myeloma Basics Part 1
- Myeloma Basics Part 2
- Myeloma Basics Part 3
- Building Your HealthCare Team
- Becoming an Empowered Patient
- Starting Myeloma Treatment
- Autologous Stem Cell Transplant (ASCT)
- Precursor Conditions
- Relapsed and Refractory MM Treatment
- Myeloma Bone Disease
- Testing, Monitoring MM Markers
- [BETA] Multiple Myeloma Genetics and Precision Medicine
- Classes of Myeloma Drugs
- [BETA] COVID-19 and Multiple Myeloma