Join Us in the Big Apple for a Round Table on November 13!
The New York Myeloma Crowd Round Table will be held on Saturday, November 13, 2021 at The Westin New York Grand Central on 212 East 42nd Street, New York, 10017. There is no cost to attend.
Make a weekend of it. The hotel meeting site is right in the middle of the Midtown, close to entertainment, dining, and beautiful parks. And while you're there, learn how to get better outcomes for your myeloma.
We will provide lunch, refreshments, and time well spent with some of the top myeloma experts to be found.
For those who cannot attend—around the nation, the world or because of pandemic-based caution—the program will be webcast live. Session one will begin at 9:00 am Eastern (6 am Pacific, 7 am Mountain, 8 am Central, 10 am Atlantic, 14:00 GMT, 15:00 CET) and session two will begin at 1 pm Eastern (10 am Pacific, 11 am Mountain, 12 pm Central, 2 pm Atlantic, 18:00 GMT, 19:00 CET)
Our successful webcasts since the beginning of the pandemic showed the value of focusing deeply on a topic. Future Round Table programs will focus on two topics. The New York Round Table topics will be posted soon.
We understand that the pandemic has caused a great deal of anxiety and hesitancy among many about returning to normal life, especially for myeloma patients. We will require proof of vaccination to enter and every person with whom anyone comes into contact—from attendees, faculty, facility staff—will be vaccinated.
Additionally, CDC-recommended safe hygiene practices will be observed on the day of the meeting. We will be in a very large room with proper social distancing requirements.
For those who may want to travel longer distances, hotel information is provided below.
Our faculty will be:
- Faith Davies, MD, MBBCh, MRCP, MD, FRCPath, Perlmutter Cancer Center, New York University, New York, NY
- Suzanne Lentzsch, MD, PhD, Herbert Irving Comprehensive Cancer Center, Columbia University, New York, NY
- Alexander Leshokin, MD, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY
- Ruben Niesvizky, MD, Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, NY
- Cesar Rodriguez, MD, Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, NY
- To be announced
Learn from these top myeloma experts about the latest research and treatment to find out what you can do to stay one step ahead for your best outcomes. Extensive time for audience questions is included in every Round Table.
Remember, to attend live in New York, click the button below.
If you can’t attend but would like to watch all or part of the Round Table live, click the button below.
Please contact Greg Brozeit at firstname.lastname@example.org or 330-990-1090 if you have any questions.
- Date: Saturday, November 13, 2021
- Time: 8:00-9:00 am Eastern: Registration; 9:00 am-3:30 pm: Program w/lunch and breaks
- Site: The Westin New York Grand Central, 212 East 42nd Street, New York, 10017
- Hotel: The Westin New York Grand Central has a block of rooms available at a rate of $219.00 plus tax at this link.
- Nearest Airports: LaGuardia Airport (LGA), John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
- Please contact Greg Brozeit at email@example.com or 330-990-1090 if you have any questions
Thanks to our Round Table sponsors
. . . Thanks to our Round Table sponsors