What should myeloma patients do at relapse? Or when they become refractory to treatments? Learn from top myeloma experts about aggressive and high-risk disease and what you can do to stay one step ahead for your best outcomes. This is a great opportunity to ask your questions and meet others in the myeloma community.
Topics will include:
- Diagnosing Low and High-Risk Disease
- Myeloma Genomics
- Chromosomal Translocations and Plasma Cell Leukemia
- Clinical Strategies to Prevent Smoldering Myeloma from Becoming Active
- Sequencing Effective Combination Therapies
- Monoclonal Antibodies and Immunotherapy
- Vaccines and CAR T Cells
Date: Saturday, June 25, 2016,
Time: Registration begins at 7:30 am. Session runs from 8:30 am-3:30 pm
- The Colonnade Hotel, 120 Huntington Ave, Boston, MA 02116
- If you want to book a room, call call 800-962-3030 and request the Myeloma Crowd rate of $259 per night or book online here.
- Closest airport is Logan International Airport (BOS)
Cost: Registration is $25 per person. (Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require additional financial assistance)
- Dr. Noopur Raje, MD, PhD, Massachusetts General Hospital (Co-Host)
- Dr. Irene Ghobrial, MD, PhD, Dana Farber Cancer Institute (Co-Host)
- Dr. Paul Richardson, MD, Dana Farber Cancer Institute
- Dr. David Avigan, MD, Beth Israel Deaconness Medical Center
Looking forward to seeing you in Boston!
Thanks to our sponsors: