Myeloma Crowd Round Tables are day-long patient education meetings featuring world class experts to assist patients and caregivers to make decisions about their treatment and care.
The presentations make the most difficult issues in myeloma research and treatment—high-risk, relapsed and refractory disease—understandable in plain language. Myeloma Crowd Round Tables provide patients and caregivers updated information to help make informed treatment decisions.
Learn from top myeloma experts about the latest research and treatment to learn what you can do to stay one step ahead for your best outcomes. Extensive time for audience questions is included in every Round Table. Topics will include:
- Standard- and High-Risk Disease Issues
- Strategies for Refractory and Relapsed Patients
- Update on the role of Stem Cell Transplant in Treatment
- Understanding and Sorting Out Combination Therapies
- Newly Approved Therapies in the Clinic
- Research in Prognostic Genetic Markers for Myeloma
- HealthTree: Assisting You in Finding Your Best Therapy and Specialists
Date: Saturday, March 7, 2020
Time: Registration begins at 8:00 am. The session runs from 9:00 am – 3:30 pm.
- UCSD Moores Cancer Center, Goldberg Auditorium (2nd floor), 3855 Health Sciences Drive, La Jolla, CA 92037. Parking in lot adjacent to Moores Cancer Center.
- If you need a hotel room, you can book at the San Diego Marriott La Jolla, 4240 La Jolla Village Dr, La Jolla, CA 92037, at the rate of $159 plus tax by clicking here (the cutoff date for this rate is February 5, 2020).
Cost: Registration is $25 per person. (Please contact email@example.com if you require financial assistance)
- Fotis Asimakopolous, MD, PhD, Moores Cancer Center, UCSD, San Diego, CA
- Jesus Berdeja, MD, Sarah Cannon Research Institute, Nashville, TN
- Ajai Chari, MD, The Mt. Sinai Hospital, New York, NY
- Caitlin Costello, MD, Moores Cancer Center, UCSD, San Diego, CA
- Krina Patel, MD, MSc, MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX