May 18, 2019, Myeloma Crowd Round Tables: St. Louis, Missouri
Myeloma Crowd Round Tables are day-long patient education meetings featuring world-class experts to assist patients and caregivers to make decisions about their treatment and care.
The presentations help make the most difficult issues in myeloma research and treatment—high-risk, relapsed and refractory disease—understandable in plain language. Myeloma Crowd Round Tables provide patients and caregivers with updated information to help make informed treatment decisions.
Learn from top myeloma experts about aggressive and high-risk disease and what you can do to stay one step ahead for your best outcomes. This is a great opportunity to learn from top myeloma experts about what you and your physicians can do to stay one step ahead and achieve your best outcomes. Extensive time for audience questions is included in every Round Table. Topics will include:
- Strategies for High-Risk, Relapsed, and Refractory Disease
- Myeloma Genomics/Chromosomal Translocations and Deletions
- Transplant Issues for Standard- and High-Risk Disease
- How Imaging Helps Determine Treatment Options
- Monoclonal Antibodies and Immunotherapy
- Making Sense of Combination Therapies
- HealthTree: Understanding Your Disease and Therapy Options
Date: Saturday, May 18, 2019
Time: Registration begins at 8:00 am. The session runs from 9:00 am - 3:30 pm.
- Eric P. Newman Education Center, 320 S. Euclid Ave, St. Louis, MO 63110
- Need a hotel room? Please call The Parkway Hotel (4550 Forest Park Avenue, St. Louis, MO 63108, adjacent to Newman Education Center) at 314-256-7777 or 866-314-7700 to ask for the current daily rate of $198 plus tax for a room. This is the same weekend as Washington University’s graduation and hotel space is limited near the meeting site. There are a number of cheaper hotel options within a 20 minute drive of the Newman Education Center.
Cost: Registration is $25 per person. (Please contact email@example.com if you require financial assistance)
- Dr. Robert Kyle, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- Dr. Amrita Krishnan, City of Hope, Duarte, CA
- Dr. Mark Schroeder, Washington University, St. Louis, MO
- Dr. Keith Stockerl-Goldstein, Washington University, St. Louis, MO
- Dr. Ravi Vij, Washington University, St. Louis, MO
- Dr. Tanya Wildes, Washington University, St. Louis, MO
We look forward to seeing you in St Louis!
Thanks to our sponsors: