May 5, 2018, Myeloma Crowd Round Tables: New York, New York
Myeloma Crowd Round Tables on High-Risk Disease are day-long patient education meetings featuring world class experts to assist patients and caregivers to make decisions about their treatment and care.
The presentations help make the most difficult issues in myeloma research and treatment—high-risk, relapsed and refractory disease—understandable in plain language. Myeloma Crowd Round Tables provide patients and caregivers updated information to help make informed treatment decisions.
Learn from top myeloma experts about aggressive and high-risk disease and what you can do to stay one step ahead for your best outcomes. This is a great opportunity to learn from top myeloma experts about what you and your physicians can do to stay one step ahead and achieve your best outcomes. Extensive time for audience questions is included in every Round Table. Topics will include:
- Current Insights on Myeloma Onset, Evolution and Treatment Response
- Myeloma-related Bone Disease
- How Imaging Influences Treatment
- Transplantation Issues of Standard- and High-Risk Disease
- CAR T Cell Immunotherapy
- Strategies for Refractory and Relapsed Patients
- HealthTree: Assisting You to Find Your Best Therapy and Specialists
Date: Saturday, May 5, 2018
Time: Registration begins at 8:30 am. Session runs from 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
- Irving Cancer Research Center, Columbia University Medical Center, First Floor Auditorium, 1130 Saint Nicholas Avenue, New York, NY 10032
- Between 166th & 167th Streets, A or 1 Train to 168th Street / Henry Hudson Parkway Exit 176th Street or Riverside Avenue/George Washington Bridge Exit if driving Southbound
Cost: Registration is $25 per person. (Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require additional financial assistance)
- Dr. Suzanne Lentzsch, Columbia University Medical Center
- Dr. Ola Landgren, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Dr. Jens Hillengass, Roswell Cancer Institute, Buffalo, NY
- Dr. Markus Mapara, Columbia University Medical Center
- Dr. Divaya Bhutani, Columbia University Medical Center
- Dr. Ran Reshef, Columbia University Medical Center
Looking forward to seeing you in New York!
Thanks to our sponsors: