Meet Us In St. Louis for a Live Myeloma Crowd Round Table!
Myeloma Crowd Round Tables Are Live Again!
Meet us in St. Louis, MO with six leading myeloma experts on Saturday, October 16, 2021 at the Eric P. Newman Education Center on the campus of the Washington University School of Medicine.
For those who can attend, we will provide parking, lunch, refreshments and time well spent with some of the top myeloma experts to be found. There is no cost to attend.
Joining us will be:
- Ivan Borrello, MD, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD
- Madhav Dhodapkar, MBBS, Winship Cancer Institute, Emory University, Atlanta, GA
- Shaji Kumar, MD, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- Mark Schroeder, MD, Siteman Cancer Center, Washington University, St. Louis MO
- Surbhi Sidana, MD, Stanford University Medical Center (invited)
- Ravi Vij, MD, MBA, Siteman Cancer Center, Washington University, St. Louis, MO
For those who cannot attend—around the nation, the world or because of pandemic-based caution—the program will be webcast live.
Session one will begin at 9:00 am Central (7 am Pacific, 8 am Mountain, 10 am Eastern, 11 am Atlantic, 15:00 GMT, 16:00 CET) and session two will begin at 1 pm Central (11 am Pacific, 12 pm Mountain, 2 pm Eastern, 3 pm Atlantic, 19:00 GMT, 20:00 CET).
Our successful webcasts since the beginning of the pandemic showed the value of focusing deeply on specific topics. Future Round Table programs will focus on two topics, one in the morning session, one in the afternoon session.
In St. Louis our topics will be: Immunotherapy: Clinical Use and Barriers and Personalized Medicine: Ready for Myeloma? We encourage webcast viewers to choose one session to watch live to avoid Zoom fatigue.
We understand that the pandemic has caused a great deal of anxiety and hesitancy among many about returning to normal life, especially for myeloma patients. We will require proof of vaccination to enter and every person with whom anyone comes into contact—from attendees, faculty, facility staff—will be vaccinated.
Additionally, CDC-recommended safe hygiene practices will be observed at all times according to the guidelines current for the day of the meeting. We will be in a very large room with a high ceiling and will be able accommodate up to 110 attendees with maximum social distancing requirements.
For those who may want to travel longer distances, hotel information is provided below.
Learn from these top myeloma experts about the latest research and treatment to find out what you can do to stay one step ahead for your best outcomes. Extensive time for audience questions is included in every Round Table.
Remember, to attend live in St. Louis, click the button below.
If you can’t attend but would like to watch all or part of the Round Table live, click the button below.
Please contact Greg Brozeit at email@example.com or 330-990-1090 if you have any questions.
- Date: Saturday, October 16, 2021
- Time: 8:00-9:00 am: Registration; 9:00 am-3:30 pm: Program w/lunch and breaks
- Site: Eric P. Newman Education Center (EPNEC), 320 S. Euclid, St. Louis, MO 63110
- Hotel: The DoubleTree by Hilton St. Louis Forest Park has a block of rooms available at a rate of $149.00 plus tax at this link. Or call 314-256-7777 and ask for the “Group HealthTree Foundation” rate. The cutoff date is September 14, 2021.
- Nearest Airport: St. Louis Lambert International Airport (STL)
- Please contact Greg Brozeit at firstname.lastname@example.org or 330-990-1090 if you have any questions
Thanks to our Round Table sponsors
. . . Thanks to our Round Table sponsors