Have you heard about AmazonSmile? Not enough shoppers know about it.
AmazonSmile is a way for customers to support their favorite charitable organization, like HealthTree Foundation, every time they shop with Amazon.
Shoppers who start at smile.amazon.com will find the same Amazon they know and love, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of eligible purchases to the charity of your choice.
Signing up is easy! Here are two ways to to sign up:
1) Click on this image/link and it will take you to the page -
2) Go to their website
- Visit smile.amazon.com
- Sign in with your Amazon.com credentials
- Choose a charitable organization to receive donations, or search for the charity of your choice. We highly recommend the HealthTree Foundation!
- Select your charity
- Start shopping!
- Add a bookmark for smile.amazon.com to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile
Do you use the Amazon Shopping app? Be sure to turn on AmazonSmile in the shopping app
- Make sure you're signed up for AmazonSmile (use your web browser to visit smile.amazon.com)
- Download or update to the latest version of the Amazon Shopping app for iOS or Android
- Open the app and find “Settings” in the main menu (☰)
- Tap on “AmazonSmile” and follow the on-screen instructions to turn on AmazonSmile in the app.
about the author
Lora is an Editorial Contributor for the Myeloma Crowd and proud mom of 6 kids and 5 grandkids. In addition to supporting myeloma patients, she loves creating fun parties and activities for her grandkids to enjoy.