November 10, 2018, Myeloma Crowd Round Tables: Buffalo, New York
Myeloma Crowd Round Tables on High-Risk Disease are day-long patient education meetings featuring world-class experts to assist patients and caregivers to make decisions about their treatment and care.
The presentations help make the most difficult issues in myeloma research and treatment—high-risk, relapsed and refractory disease—understandable in plain language. Myeloma Crowd Round Tables provide patients and caregivers with updated information to help make informed treatment decisions.
Learn from top myeloma experts about aggressive and high-risk disease and what you can do to stay one step ahead for your best outcomes. This is a great opportunity to learn from top myeloma experts about what you and your physicians can do to stay one step ahead and achieve your best outcomes. Extensive time for audience questions is included in every Round Table. Topics will include:
- Strategies for High-Risk, Relapsed, and Refractory Disease
- Myeloma Genomics/Chromosomal Translocations and Deletions
- Transplant Issues for Standard- and High-Risk Disease
- How Imaging Helps Determine Treatment Options
- Monoclonal Antibodies and Immunotherapy
- Making Sense of Combination Therapies
- HealthTree: Understanding Your Disease and Therapy Options
Date: Saturday, November 10, 2018
Time: Registration begins at 8:00 am. The session runs from 9:00 am - 3:30 pm.
- Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center, Research Studies Center, Elm and Carlton Streets, Buffalo, NY 14203
- Need a hotel room? Please click HERE or call Wyndham Garden Buffalo Downtown - 125 High Street, Buffalo, NY 14203 - at 877-999-3223 to request the Myeloma Crowd rate (either Block Code: 110918MYE or Block ID: 308289) of $115.00 plus tax.
Cost: Registration is $25 per person. (Please contact email@example.com, or call 330-990-1090, if you require financial assistance)
- Dr. Morie Gertz, Mayo Clinic
- Dr. Jens Hillengass, Roswell Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Dr. Philip McCarthy, Roswell Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Dr. Donna Reece, Princess Margaret Hospital/University of Toronto
Looking forward to seeing you in Buffalo!
Thanks to our sponsors: