Myeloma Crowd Round Tables are day-long patient education meetings featuring world class experts to assist patients and caregivers to make decisions about their treatment and care.
The presentations make the most difficult issues in myeloma research and treatment—high-risk, relapsed and refractory disease—understandable in plain language. Myeloma Crowd Round Tables provide patients and caregivers updated information to help make informed treatment decisions.
Learn from top myeloma experts about the latest research and treatment to learn what you can do to stay one step ahead for your best outcomes. Extensive time for audience questions is included in every Round Table. Topics will include:
- Strategies for Patients with High-Risk, Refractory, and Relapsed Disease
- Understanding Chromosomal Abnormalities
- Transplant and/or Combination Therapies?
- Using Newly Approved Therapies in the Clinic
- Immunotherapies: Ready for Prime Time?
- HealthTree: Finding Your Best Therapy Options and Specialists
Date: Saturday, November 2, 2019
Time: Registration begins at 8:00 am. The session runs from 9:00 am – 3:30 pm.
Hyatt Place Niagara Falls
310 Rainblow Blvd, Niagara Falls, NY 14303
- If you need a hotel room, please call Hyatt Place Niagara Falls at you can get a room at the Myeloma Crowd rate of $129 plus tax by clicking here and under “Special Rates” pick “Corporate or Group Code” and enter G-CCCS. The hotel phone number is 716-848-1000.
Cost: Registration is $25 per person. (Please contact email@example.com if you require financial assistance)
- Dr. Matthew Drake, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- Dr. Jens Hillengass, Roswell Park CCC, Buffalo, NY
- Dr. Philip McCarthy, Roswell Park CCC, Buffalo, NY
- Dr. Saad Usmani, Levine Cancer Institute, Charlotte, NC
We look forward to seeing you in Buffalo!
Thanks to our sponsors: