Myeloma Crowd Round Tables are day-long patient education meetings featuring world class experts to assist patients and caregivers to make decisions about their treatment and care.
The presentations make the most difficult issues in myeloma research and treatment—high-risk, relapsed and refractory disease—understandable in plain language. Myeloma Crowd Round Tables provide patients and caregivers updated information to help make informed treatment decisions.
Learn from top myeloma experts about the latest research and treatment to learn what you can do to stay one step ahead for your best outcomes. Extensive time for audience questions is included in every Round Table. Topics will include:
- Standard- and High-Risk Disease Issues
- Strategies for Refractory and Relapsed Patients
- Update on the role of Stem Cell Transplant in Treatment
- Understanding and Sorting Out Combination Therapies
- Newly Approved Therapies in the Clinic
- Immunotherapies: Ready for Prime Time?
- HealthTree: Assisting You in Finding Your Best Therapy and Specialists
Date: Saturday, October, 12, 2019
Time: Registration begins at 8:00 am. The session runs from 9:00 am – 3:30 pm.
Emory Conference Center Hotel
1615 Clifton Road, Atlanta, GA 30329
- The Emory Conference Center Hotel has a block of rooms available at a rate of $139.00 plus tax. Reservations can be made online at https://book.passkey.com/go/143161.
Cost: Registration is $25 per person. (Please contact email@example.com if you require financial assistance)
- Dr. Morie Gertz, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- Dr. Craig Hofmeister, Winship Cancer Institute, Atlanta, GA
- Dr. Nisha Joseph, Winship Cancer Institute, Atlanta, GA
- Dr. Jonathan Kaufman, Winship Cancer Institute, Atlanta, GA
- Dr. Cesar Rodriguez, Wake Forest University, Winston Salem, NC
We look forward to seeing you in Atlanta!
Thank you to our sponsors: