What should myeloma patients do at relapse? Or when they become refractory to treatments? Learn from top myeloma experts about aggressive and high-risk disease and what you can do to stay one step ahead for your best outcomes. This is a great opportunity to ask your questions and meet others in the myeloma community.
Topics will include:
- Defining Standard and High-Risk Disease
- Myeloma Genomics and How They Evolve During Treatment
- Chromosomal Translocations and other High-Risk Features
- Transplantation Issues of Standard and High-Risk Disease
- Immunotherapies: Currently Avaialble and in Development
- Strategies for Refractory and Relapsed Patients
Date: October 14, 2017
Time: Registration begins at 8:30 am. Session runs from 9:30 am – 3:30 pm.
- Waugh Auditorium, Mayo Clinic Phoenix Campus, Phoenix, AZ 85054
- Closest airport is Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)
Cost: Registration is $25 per person. (Please contact email@example.com if you require additional financial assistance)
- Rafael Fonseca, MD, Mayo Clinic Scottsdale
- Shaji Kumar, MD, Mayo Clinic Rochester
- Leif Bergsagel, MD, PhD, Mayo Clinic Scottsdale
Looking forward to seeing you in Phoenix!
Thanks to our sponsors: