November 16, 2019, Myeloma Crowd Round Table: Austin, Texas
Myeloma Crowd Round Tables are day-long patient education meetings featuring world class experts to assist patients and caregivers to make decisions about their treatment and care.
The presentations make the most difficult issues in myeloma research and treatment—high-risk, relapsed and refractory disease—understandable in plain language. Myeloma Crowd Round Tables provide patients and caregivers updated information to help make informed treatment decisions.
Learn from top myeloma experts about the latest research and treatment to learn what you can do to stay one step ahead for your best outcomes. Extensive time for audience questions is included in every Round Table. Topics will include:
- Standard- and High-Risk Disease Issues
- Strategies for Refractory and Relapsed Patients
- Update on the role of Stem Cell Transplant in Treatment
- Understanding and Sorting Out Combination Therapies
- Newly Approved Therapies in the Clinic
- Immunotherapies: Ready for Prime Time?
- HealthTree: Assisting You in Finding Your Best Therapy and Specialists
Date: Saturday, November 16, 2019
Time: Registration begins at 8:00 am. The session runs from 9:00 am - 3:30 pm.
- Thompson Conference Center, University of Texas at Austin, 2405 Robert Dedman Drive, Austin, TX 78712
- If you need a hotel room, you can book at the Hampton Inn @ The University/Capitol, 1701 Lavaca St., Austin, 78701, at the rate of $179 plus tax by clicking here.
Cost: Registration is $25 per person. (Please contact email@example.com if you require financial assistance)
- Craig Hofmeister, MD, MPH, Emory University, Atlanta, GA
- William Matsui, MD, LIVESTRONG Cancer Institutes, Austin, TX
- Jason Melear, MD,Texas Oncology, Austin, TX
- Robert Orlowski, MD, PhD, MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
- Aravind Ramakrishnan, MD, St. David’s Health Care, Austin, TX
We look forward to seeing you in Austin!
Thanks to our sponsors: