Myeloma Crowd Round Tables are day-long patient education meetings featuring world class experts to assist patients and caregivers to make decisions about their treatment and care.
The presentations make the most difficult issues in myeloma research and treatment—high-risk, relapsed and refractory disease—understandable in plain language. Myeloma Crowd Round Tables provide patients and caregivers updated information to help make informed treatment decisions.
Learn from top myeloma experts about the latest research and treatment to learn what you can do to stay one step ahead for your best outcomes. Extensive time for audience questions is included in every Round Table. Topics will include:
- Myeloma Genomics
- Strategies for Patients with High-Risk, Refractory, and Relapsed Disease
- Understanding Chromosomal Abnormalities
- Transplant and/or Combination Therapies
- Immunotherapies: Ready for Prime Time
- HealthTree: Finding Your Best Therapy Options and Specialists
Date: Saturday, September 28, 2019
Time: Registration begins at 8:00 am. The session runs from 9:00 am – 3:30 pm.
- Pelton Auditorium, E. Donnall Thomas Building at the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
1100 Fairview Ave. North, Seattle, WA 98109
- If you need a room, please contact the Residence Inn Seattle Downtown/Lake Union (800 Fairview Avenue North, Seattle, WA 98109) at 206-624-6000 to the Myeloma Crowd rate of $189.
Cost: Registration is $25 per person. (Please contact email@example.com if you require financial assistance)
- Dr. Pamela Becker, University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Dr. Faith Davies, NYU Perlmutter Cancer Center, New York, NY
- Dr. Damian Green, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center, Seattle, WA
- Dr. Leona Holmberg, Seattle Cancer Care Alliance, Seattle, WA
- Dr. Edward Libby, Seattle Cancer Care Alliance, Seattle, WA
- Dr. Brian Van Ness, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
We look forward to seeing you in Seattle!
Thanks to our sponsors: