HealthTree University: Relapsed and Refractory MM Treatment (Part 1 of 2)
Below are some video excerpts from our HealthTree University curriculum to help you learn more about these important areas of your disease. We invite you to watch them all, and also visit HealthTree University and creating a HealthTree account. By creating a HealthTree account, in HealthTree University you can:
- Save and keep track of your progress in the courses
- Get points for answering quiz questions
- Bookmark videos
- Take notes
- Earn prizes [COMING SOON]
- And get access to all the other incredible features of HealthTree!
9.01 Defining Relapsed and Refractory Myeloma; what's the difference?
9.02 Biochemical vs. Clinical Relapse, and when you need treatment
9.03 Why do you become refractory to a drug?
9.04 When to treat Relapsed Disease and how to select the appropriate treatment
We’d like to thank our faculty who donated their time in creating these videos, including:
- Caitlin Costello, MD of Moores Cancer Center, UCSD
- Luciano Costa, MD, PhD of University of Alabama
- Omar Nadeem, MD of Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Craig Hofmeister, MD, MPH of Winship Cancer Institute of Emory University
We have over 200 HealthTree University videos online at university.healthtree.org! Learn the basics (and the not-so-basics) of myeloma from some of the top myeloma doctors in the world!
Other HealthTree University Classes:
10 Know Your Therapy [BETA]
14 MRD Testing
19 COVID-19 and Multiple Myeloma [BETA]